Will there be a sale during the anniversary event?
I've been playing this game for like 1 year on my ps4 and i really want it on pc. Im just wondering if there will be sale on the anniversary event. Thanks.
I've been playing this game for like 1 year on my ps4 and i really want it on pc. Im just wondering if there will be sale on the anniversary event. Thanks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing has been announced from what I'm aware. We'll have to wait and see.
But has there been sales on the anniversary event before? Some person told me that there should be one.
check ebay, its pretty cheap for steam about £6 - £10