I'm the other David in the video who dropped the pallet. This is how it looked on my end as well. I dropped the pallet while he was swinging but the killer then hit me through the pallet and safely was pushed to the other side. Given that the killer was able to swing something is weird about how this turned out. Posting the two main screenshots for people who can't download the video.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Heres my clip of it happening.
I'm the other David in the video who dropped the pallet. This is how it looked on my end as well. I dropped the pallet while he was swinging but the killer then hit me through the pallet and safely was pushed to the other side. Given that the killer was able to swing something is weird about how this turned out. Posting the two main screenshots for people who can't download the video.