With The Official Announcement Of PS5, What News Do We Have For Next Gen Dead by Daylight?
Will the game be available at launch?
Is next gen development in the works?
Anyone else curious?
Will the game be available at launch?
Is next gen development in the works?
Anyone else curious?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't see why not, especially that the devs have said unless something happens they'll support the game as much as possible to 2023 at earliest.
Tbh I really hope it's not focused on for another few years.
I would LOVE to see dbd on ps5 some day but right now there is still a lot to focus on on its current platforms and it would make more sense anyway to wait until the ps5 has a wider player base after 2 years or so to release it.
Hopefully someday though!
I hope so, I'm wondering with cross play it'll be available at launch.
If DBD is coming to the PS5, I really hope that it being a new system won't force me to start all over again, even though I'll be on the same account.