No, the progress ends when the rift closes - about four and a half weeks from now. I would still encourage players to purchase it since a lot of the levels can be obtained through the challenges and three of the challenge levels are available now.
I calculated that the challenges give about ten rift levels each. The rest comes from just general game play.
But I also play a lot and played a lot before the rift was a thing.
No, the progress ends when the rift closes - about four and a half weeks from now. I would still encourage players to purchase it since a lot of the levels can be obtained through the challenges and three of the challenge levels are available now.
I calculated that the challenges give about ten rift levels each. The rest comes from just general game play.
But I also play a lot and played a lot before the rift was a thing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but when the Rift is closed, it's closed.
No, the progress ends when the rift closes - about four and a half weeks from now. I would still encourage players to purchase it since a lot of the levels can be obtained through the challenges and three of the challenge levels are available now.
I calculated that the challenges give about ten rift levels each. The rest comes from just general game play.
But I also play a lot and played a lot before the rift was a thing.
Thanks!