[1/3]Mobile - Can not pick up survivor

Killer - Legion - add on - Frank's Mix Tape,Stab Wounds Study

Perks - Unrelenting, Sloppy butcher, Discordance, No one escape death

3 generator when it happened.

Survivor downed next to a locker - Claudette with a med kit

Step 1: Deep wounded her

Step 2: She mending while I am breaking pallets

Step 3: I chased her around the shack until I downed her just before a locker, she was standing there knowing she is dead/trying to get into the locker

Step 4: I am unable to pick her up and tried moving around to coming back.

Step 5: Went to interact with locker/generators and come back with no pick up option

Step 6: Downed another survivor and left him there with pick up options, return to claudette and still no pick up options

Step 7: Eventually she was healed back up by teammates, afterwards I can pick her up once I down her.

My potential guesses based on what happened since I failed to reproduce this on another 3 occasion with same add on and perks.

  • Downed while entering locker, but game thinks she is in the locker
  • race condition between mending timer and basic attacks.


Tagged: Addressed

Comments