Should perk icons all be yellow/green/purple 1/2/3?

I for one believe that all perk icons should be same colour scheme.

Level 1 = Yellow

Level 2 = Green

Level 3 = Purple

I don't quite understand some perks being a level 3 in green for example. Take Empathy, one of my personal top perks and that's a green level 3.

All perks are subjective and others find better use in some than others.

I think it would just be simpler to just have all perks coloured the same.

(And if colour blindness is even an issue, the white pips could remain on the perk icons).

Comments

  • A tumbleweed rolls past to the sound of crickets.

    But I am still confused to why this simple visual improvement isn't implemented (whilst keeping the I/I/I tally for those with colour blindness).

  • I understand where you're coming from... but it's more of representing that perks strength (from what I understand)

    But I would like to see this in the game

  • The colour of a perk indicates it's rarity in the bloodweb. Personally, given the absolutely insane amount of perks in the game, I don't even think that perks should have 3 tiers. It makes the game super inaccessible.