Solidarity Bugged
I had the perk Solidarity equipped on the Thompson House against Legion who was constantly just wouding and slugging. I healed slugs and fully healed injured Survivors throughout the entire match (5-7 health states worth), and never once did I fully heal myself back to healthy!
Pissed because NO ONE that whole match would stand still to let me heal them; they all tried to heal me first even though I have IRON WILL and they're CRYING OUT LOUD. I had to FIGHT for heals, and for what?? For nothing! Solidarity, a trash tier perk that no one ever uses, decided it was not going to work.
Stupid Legion with his map-wide Terror Radius, leaving absolutely nowhere to hide. Broken game
Comments
i posted this too. i hope it gets fixed because lets be honest it's not even a strong perk to begin with but it's also bugged
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/158084/solidarity-does-not-work-if-you-are-holding-shift-while-healing#latest