I have an RTX 2060 and a I5 9600K and my game just lags out of the bat, many times, i just get downed for it. because my game frozes and i can't do nothing about, that is very stupid..
I play on ps4 and before I used my wireless internet, I was really doing badly and had a lot of lag (the first time the lag took me out of a game and they gave me a "disconnection ban" it really scared me and I didn't want to be banned) but since i connected a LAN cable to from my router to my ps4, I rarely get lag :).
I play on Xbox and whenever I'm playing killer and go to hit a survivor, I completely just lag and miss the survivors. And no it's just not me being a bad killer (which I already know I am), but maybe it may have something to do with my settings because just slightly turning causes a pretty slight lag.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Unless my internet is having an off day, I'll almost never lag in any situation. This may very due to device, as I play on Xbox.
I have an RTX 2060 and a I5 9600K and my game just lags out of the bat, many times, i just get downed for it. because my game frozes and i can't do nothing about, that is very stupid..
I am most likely talking about PC's.. but ok.
I play on ps4 and before I used my wireless internet, I was really doing badly and had a lot of lag (the first time the lag took me out of a game and they gave me a "disconnection ban" it really scared me and I didn't want to be banned) but since i connected a LAN cable to from my router to my ps4, I rarely get lag :).
I have been disconnected from a server cause I got hit once at it sucked ๐
I play on Xbox and whenever I'm playing killer and go to hit a survivor, I completely just lag and miss the survivors. And no it's just not me being a bad killer (which I already know I am), but maybe it may have something to do with my settings because just slightly turning causes a pretty slight lag.