Did anyone else notice during the Silent Hill Spotlight?
In the new chapter spotlight they released, while they were showing off Pyramid Head's power and got to Punishment of the Damned, he had no glowing warning area when he activated it. Does this mean we might have a potential buff coming? Or was this just recorded before he was given it?
Comments
This was recorded a long time ago.
I hope so, because that puts him on the same footing as Nurse and Deathslinger as far as telegraphs go.
I noticed it as well but I think that footage was recorded ages ago because it looks less detailed than the PTB version.
Pause the video exactly when it switches to Claudette's point of view at 1:43
https://youtu.be/nsJ5igHp1hcThe ranged attack kinda looks like a carpet so I think the PTB version is the live version.
No, but i notice when pyramid is killing jane, she had the voice of nea XD
Pretty sure the recording is old, they even said ToT applies the Oblivious Status, not broken.