what would you like as the next chapter ?
in Polls
next chapter
next chapter
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it would be cool if the devs would look towards the community for a chapter. Looking through here I see some really AWESOME ideas. It would be a good way to connect with us and see what we would actually want to play with.
I would like a licensed chapter from a book. Most likely the dark tower.
I actually do have a fan made chapter I recently created already if you would like to look at it
if it is not candyman then it will be the alchemist, mark my words.
Jason.
Regardless of my desire to see Pinhead and Alien in the game, Jason is the only horror icon who is essential.