Killers in order of enjoyment?
Playing as:
1. Wraith (I just do better with him than any other killer)
2. Doctor (tons of fun making survivors scream. You don't really have to look for survivors. Action denial with a well timed shock is awesome)
3. Hag (most people simply do not understand how to play against her because she's used so rarely)
4. Clown (corralling survivors is a thing of beauty)
5. Michael (sneaking is a blast. Survivors will run right into you)
6. Trapper (the snap of a successful trap is euphoric)
7. Pig (saving traps for obnoxious survivors is a joy)
8. Freddy (with good add ons only. People don't expect a good Freddy, the ######### vision needs to go)
9. Huntress (with the frame rate and jumpiness of the joystick on console, this is an excruciating experience for me)
10. Leatherface (too much slowdown when you're charging your chainsaw. Need to be great at timing. In maps with lots of windows just forget it)
11. Billy (don't like aiming the chainsaw. Missing is frustrating and throws me off my game)
12. Nurse (I'm just not willing to put in the time and effort it takes to learn her with the way the framerate is. Survivors will go the extra mile to humiliate a bad Nurse (ie, me))
Playing against:
1. Trapper (traps make me jump every time)
2. Michael (fun being paranoid, jump scares)
3. Clown (dodging tonics is satisfying)
4. Billy (edge of my seat most of the match. Playing solo with survivors who can't dodge chainsaws is frustrating, tho)
5. Nurse (doing well against a good Nurse is possibly the most satisfying feeling in the game. A bad Nurse = free pts or a DC)
6. Wraith (a less scary Michael, built in bloodhound is annoying)
7. Hag (when they're bad they camp. When they're good it's almost impossible to get away from them)
8. Huntress (so often the hatchet hits do not look like they should've connected at all so it's a frustrating experience. I'd rather floss with barbed wire than play against irridescent hatchets)
9. Doctor (assault on the senses can get tiring real quick)
10. Pig (tunnel city, randomness of traps sucks)
11. Leatherface (they camp 9 out of 10 times, basement builds are incredibly boring to play against)
12. Freddy (tedious against a skilled player, boring against a bad one, free aura reading is just terrible game design)
1. Wraith (I just do better with him than any other killer)
2. Doctor (tons of fun making survivors scream. You don't really have to look for survivors. Action denial with a well timed shock is awesome)
3. Hag (most people simply do not understand how to play against her because she's used so rarely)
4. Clown (corralling survivors is a thing of beauty)
5. Michael (sneaking is a blast. Survivors will run right into you)
6. Trapper (the snap of a successful trap is euphoric)
7. Pig (saving traps for obnoxious survivors is a joy)
8. Freddy (with good add ons only. People don't expect a good Freddy, the ######### vision needs to go)
9. Huntress (with the frame rate and jumpiness of the joystick on console, this is an excruciating experience for me)
10. Leatherface (too much slowdown when you're charging your chainsaw. Need to be great at timing. In maps with lots of windows just forget it)
11. Billy (don't like aiming the chainsaw. Missing is frustrating and throws me off my game)
12. Nurse (I'm just not willing to put in the time and effort it takes to learn her with the way the framerate is. Survivors will go the extra mile to humiliate a bad Nurse (ie, me))
Playing against:
1. Trapper (traps make me jump every time)
2. Michael (fun being paranoid, jump scares)
3. Clown (dodging tonics is satisfying)
4. Billy (edge of my seat most of the match. Playing solo with survivors who can't dodge chainsaws is frustrating, tho)
5. Nurse (doing well against a good Nurse is possibly the most satisfying feeling in the game. A bad Nurse = free pts or a DC)
6. Wraith (a less scary Michael, built in bloodhound is annoying)
7. Hag (when they're bad they camp. When they're good it's almost impossible to get away from them)
8. Huntress (so often the hatchet hits do not look like they should've connected at all so it's a frustrating experience. I'd rather floss with barbed wire than play against irridescent hatchets)
9. Doctor (assault on the senses can get tiring real quick)
10. Pig (tunnel city, randomness of traps sucks)
11. Leatherface (they camp 9 out of 10 times, basement builds are incredibly boring to play against)
12. Freddy (tedious against a skilled player, boring against a bad one, free aura reading is just terrible game design)
Comments
Playing as:
1) Wraith (I love the Wraith so much, my steam url is literally bingbongmom)
2) Billy (Satisfying chainsaws)
3) Pig (Not sure why, I just like Pig)
4) Hag (I love mindgaming survivors with her traps)
5) Freddy (Paint Brush + M&A on Lerys or The Game, just do it)
6) Huntress (She's alright, I mainly like her for crossmapping)
7) Nurse (I consider myself a mediocre Nurse and I used to main her but she is somewhat boring and makes me sweaty. I don't like to be sweaty)
8) Michael (I always do poorly with him for some reason/hard for me to 4k with him, I can 4k way easier with Wraith)
9) Trapper (I can never get anyone in my traps unless I'm on Haddonfield)
10) Doctor (Feels too easy)
11) Leatherface (Boring)
12) Clown (I hate clown the most, feels too easy)
Playing against:
1) Michael (TOMBSTONE ME DADDY)
2) Billy (Intense games against good Hillbillys are always fun)
3) Wraith (I just love Wraith)
4) Nurse (God nurses are scary but I enjoy mindgaming a Nurse)
5) Trapper (Bloody Coils/Iridescent Stones are obnoxious, but I like having to watch my step everywhere)
6) Hag (I dislike Hags that camp as a playstyle, but going against a good Hag that can mindgame is so fun)
7) Pig (A lot of Pigs tunnel which is obnoxious and ruins the game for me, but when you go against a memer who crouches and snorts at you the entire game it's hysterical)
8) Freddy (A lot of Freddies are really bad, and it makes the game boring and easy. Freddies that can actually keep pressure are fun to go against, however.)
9) Huntress (Hitboxes. That is all.)
10) Doctor (Most survivors hate going against the Doctor because you think you lost him but then you scream two seconds later and the chase is on again. It's possible to lose a Doctor if they're really bad but barely ever do mediocre/good doctors actually lose you. I find the screaming mechanic obnoxious but tolerable to play against.)
11) Leatherface (I have only seen a handful of Leatherfaces that were good. Most Tum Tum mains are bad or they just camp you as a playstyle. He is incredibly boring to play and boring to play against.)
12) Clown (I hate playing as him and against him. He is stupidly easy. I despise his character design. He feels made to BM, he laughs at you when you get downed, etc. I. Hate. Clown.)