Slugged can crawl over trapper traps!
I was unaware. I was slugged in Killer Shack and Trapper put traps at each doorway. No one was coming to help...so I lay there with birds. Then I thought "Might as well get caught in a trap for something to do...๐" when lo and behold, I crawled right out of shack!
I don't know if this is old news, but I never knew!
By the by, in this match on my team were a Jake named Husband and a Nancy named Wife..everyone was killed but me(Nea) and Jake(Husband) we were doing Killer Shack gen together and I took a picture cause it was funny. "You're my wife now..." Lol
Comments
Yeah if youre sly, you can stay on top of his trap, if hes not careful when he picks you up hell step in it and drop you ๐
Yay!! Spread the news!!
It only ever works on a trapper once, its a mistake theyll never make again ๐