Mobile port needs some work
I really think that mobile needs more content. Only has 5 maps, half killers and survivors, and less perks.
I really think that mobile needs more content. Only has 5 maps, half killers and survivors, and less perks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they'll all be worked on and added gradually, before that though I think they need to work on the ai and camera snapping.
I've had ai killers who got stuck patrolling a set route of 2 out of 3 last gens and never caught me even though I was very close/line of sight.
The survivor ai immediately leave once a gate opens which in theory seems okay until you're left on a hook, an ai teammate is literally 15metres from unhooking and as soon as egc starts they do a complete 180 and run all the way across the entire map again to leave through the open gates
I also have autolock on turned off but still my camera snaps to gens when I'm in a chase its so frustrating