Clowns wear nail polish??

I have a daily where I chase folks for 3 minutes as Clown. I have never played clown til just now. I was looking at costumes I have and I have Pull My Finger that looks cool. So wearing that...

Waiting so looong in the lobby I started looking at Clown and noticed his nails are painted! Ive never noticed a male clown with painted nails before...it seems to make his less scary. It looks so stupid.

Anyone have any opinions on this??

Comments

  • Clowns looks have gone from S tier to SS tier.

  • Well, this particular Clown does have kind of a finger fetish, doesnโ€™t he? So it is fitting in a way.

  • Doing this challenge...I felt so bad. I chased one poor soul through the whole match. I caught he r in lockers a few times and let her wiggle free. I could feel her dispair at getting chased so long. I thought I made it known I wasn't sacrificing anyone.

    Right before the last gen a Claudette joined the chase so I startes chasing her. I never downed her but she was terified. I tries to get her to go towards the exit but she kept running scares. I didn't know if the 3 minutes had passed..so kept chasing.


    In the end Claud and Nea(original chase victim) died during egc... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • What depraved and uncultured person in 2020 doesn't wear nail polish?

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    What depraved and uncultured person in 2020 doesn't wear nail polish?

    I don't. My nailbeds are so small it just looks stupid. Poor me... ๐Ÿ˜‹

  • @Dolls said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340556#Comment_1340556

    I don't. My nailbeds are so small it just looks stupid. Poor me... ๐Ÿ˜‹

    It was a joke, friend. I'm defending Clowns embracing of his inner femininity. LOL

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1340576#Comment_1340576

    It was a joke, friend. I'm defending Clowns embracing of his inner femininity. LOL

    Yeah, I wasn't offended. ๐Ÿ’…

  • @Dolls said:

    Doing this challenge...I felt so bad. I chased one poor soul through the whole match. I caught he r in lockers a few times and let her wiggle free. I could feel her dispair at getting chased so long. I thought I made it known I wasn't sacrificing anyone.

    Right before the last gen a Claudette joined the chase so I startes chasing her. I never downed her but she was terified. I tries to get her to go towards the exit but she kept running scares. I didn't know if the 3 minutes had passed..so kept chasing.

    In the end Claud and Nea(original chase victim) died during egc... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    I always look forward to kill Nea users and spare my Claudette mains๐Ÿ˜€

  • @Dolls said:

    Doing this challenge...I felt so bad. I chased one poor soul through the whole match. I caught he r in lockers a few times and let her wiggle free. I could feel her dispair at getting chased so long. I thought I made it known I wasn't sacrificing anyone.

    Right before the last gen a Claudette joined the chase so I startes chasing her. I never downed her but she was terified. I tries to get her to go towards the exit but she kept running scares. I didn't know if the 3 minutes had passed..so kept chasing.

    In the end Claud and Nea(original chase victim) died during egc... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

    Hahaha How did I miss this awesome story!? That's hilarious! I LOVE chasing matches where they flee in Terror but I never even attack, they just scatter and run for their lives. LMFAO