Dedicated Servers

Hello Bhvr,

Since past day or two, my friends and I, who are located in the same region, India, have noticed an increase in ping. It looks like the game is connecting us to the EU server instead of Asia. We're being paired with EU players and it's resulting in laggy games with yellow ping. It's consistent on both roles, as survivor and as killer. It is also consistent whether I play SWF or Solo queue. Matchmaking wait times has been longer too since. Is anyone else facing a similar issue? Can any mod address this? Also, should we send in a ticket to Bhvr support regarding the same?

Thank you.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I've had this problem for about a day, when I would connect somewhere else than my region (Eastern Europe) and end up in lobbies with 200+ ping, and even 400+... which totally surprised me

    As for a fix. It got fixed the next day.

    Perhaps other regions are being effected by this much longer which I wouldn't be surprised. If the server didn't find any matches close then it would try to find matches further away... or just a complete screw up on the server side, because if you ask me, the game not finding matches for me while I live in Eastern Europe is totally BS...

    This has happened ONLY ONCE in the last 6+ months. Time will fix your problem.

    As for a Ticket, I would suggest you wait a day or two and if the problem persists do be sure to submit a ticket if the reasons they gave when submitting one are similar to your problem and let the devs knows of this problem.

    On a side note, BHVR should improve that killer experience to make sure more people play killers so you shouldn't run into this problem, but this a problem for another thread / post

    It's already been two days now, since this issue started occur and is still persisting. I guess, I'll just submit a ticket. Thanks.