What is the most common build god-like skilled Rank 1 SWF loopers equip?
I would say DS + Adrenaline + BT + Unbreakable
isn't it?
I would say DS + Adrenaline + BT + Unbreakable
isn't it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'd probably need Dead Hard in there somewhere.
Yeah swap out adrenalinn for dead hard and there you go
yeah I think thats it
Hope we had a 5th perk slot to use BOTH lol
For looping specifically: Iron Will, DH or SB, Adren and DS.
Some will replace the last two for the vault build, i.e. Resilience and Spine Chill.
I think you are right including Iron Will