A difference I've noticed between playing killer on PS4 and Xbox
So recently I was able to fix my PS4 and I've returned to Dbd on there which is where I originally started playing. For the past few months I was playing Dbd on Xbox and I've found that the survivors are noticeably more chill on Xbox compared to Ps4 where I've noticed the survivors are more competitive. Examples are better loopers, more frequent SWFs, and overall more meta perk builds. I'm not sure why this is the case but now I know that if I ever want to play Dbd and chill that I can just play on Xbox and if I'm looking for more of a challenge I can play on PS4.
Comments
Ome more thing since I'm not able to edit my post for some reason.
I'm not saying that the survivors on Xbox are bad as I've seen a decent amount good survivors on xbox. I'm just saying that I run into alot more casual players on Xbox. This is not a console war post :)