I hate it when it’s down to 2 and the teammate would rather wait for the hatch than work together
I feel like it should be in survivors’ best interests to continue working on the objective instead of playing a waiting game of who gets caught first and jump in the hatch.
Especially when you manage to escape from the grasp or hook, or you actually help the other survivor off the hook and heal, it just leaves a sour feeling when fellow survivors are solely in it for themselves and throw you under the bus.
Especially when you manage to escape from the grasp or hook, or you actually help the other survivor off the hook and heal, it just leaves a sour feeling when fellow survivors are solely in it for themselves and throw you under the bus.
Comments
I think that if the Survivor that is still up does what ever is best for him. that may be very selfish of that survivor that is not on the hook but if he doesn't want to risk dying then he just plays for himself.
Na nah You're dead dude.