Devour hope speed boost doesn't work

The speedboost doesn't actually happen ever.


Scott Jund talks about it a bit here you can also see it in the video several times never give the speed boost:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O92prevnX3c&t=3m46s


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Finally somebody reported it because I figured that out months ago and I was lazy to report it

  • @SpiritLover1133 said:

    Finally somebody reported it because I figured that out months ago and I was lazy to report it

    Yeah, i feel it has been this way basically forever.

  • But it happens, it's not that big, that's why it's hard to notice but it has a boost.

  • @Saitamfed said:

    But it happens, it's not that big, that's why it's hard to notice but it has a boost.

    It does not. a 5% haste is extremely noticeable. I have almost 1000 hours on this game, i can tell the difference. You can also see in the video multiple times how it does in fact not give a speed boost.

  • Honestly, for the longest time, I wanted them to buff the speed boost to 10% for the 10 seconds, or keep the 5% permanent so long as the totem stayed uncleansed, simply because I THOUGHT the 5% was so minor, it was barely noticeable so reckoned it wouldn't be too tall an ask.

    Turns out I didn't notice it because the 5% doesn't even happen! It's completely absent! A 5% speed boost doesn't sound like much but it really does make a difference, something you Play With Your Food players know all too well.

    Now rather than buff it, all I want is for them to just fix Devour Hope so it does what it says ๐Ÿ˜‚