Cannot hear Doctor's Shock Blast charging up during EndGame Collapse

During the EndGame Collapse, I was injured and waiting for the Doctor to check the exit gate and leave. I was sure to stay out of his terror radius until he left. The moment he left, I ran for the exit gate because I didn't hear him charging a blast and I didn't have much time. Next thing I know, I scream from a blast, and even the blast itself was hard to hear.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, play against a Doctor using Shock Blast during Endgame Collapse while you are injured

Step 4 : Notice the very faint (if not completely inaudible) sound of the Doctor's Shock Blast ability charging

  • Character played: Kate Denson
  • Perks: Aftercare, Better Together, Distortion, Wake Up!
  • Map: Mount Ormond Resort
  • Frequency of the issue: This it the first and only time (so far) that this has happened to me


Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments