More one time use items

I like the idea of switching up the game a little to make things more interesting and I was thinking if new one time use items could add some spice to the game. Something along the lines of how firecrackers are, in that they have a one time usability and aren't super effective.

I'd like the items to be available for both, Killers and Survivors. One idea for an for Survivors is a trip wire that alerts them when a Killer crosses it, letting them know hes near. Attentive Killers should be able to disarm it if they notice it though.

For Killers, maybe a one time use darkened Trapper bear trap that they can place anywhere and gets destroyed once it catches someone or if someone disarms it.

I think it would be nice if the Devs would come up with various items that we could use. In order to not overwhelm the game, they should be rare and they shouldn't all be available at the same time. Something along the lines of once a month we get a different item in the bloodweb, while the previous item is discontinued until it circles back. Of course, any items that have been purchased should still be usable.

Comments