survivor movement stuck in inetria on closed maps

platform: PC

Description: My survivor character kept moving in inertia / movement is "stuck" on closed maps like memorial and gideon (didnt tested the lab).

Steps to reproduce: Mostly when I´m nearby killer/directly in chase, my movement kept stuck in inertia in like 2 seconds, it occure mostly near places with lots of objects etc. When I´m far away from the killer, the movement is mostly normal. First time when I noticed about this issue was on PTB on the new school map. When I switched back to normal version I noticed this issue again, but only on closed maps.

How often: On every closed map, in places with lots of objects, but sometimes it feels buggy and sometimes it feels all right even when in case

how it looks you can see on this clip from stream: https://clips.twitch.tv/EmpathicCreativeEmuGivePLZ If needed I will try to find logs.

P.S. game is re-installed and it didnt help. My friend have also the same problem.

Tagged: Pending

Comments