What if survivors started to bleed out when not doing things for a time?
Like at the end of the game when there are 2 survivors left what if they started to bleed out (like being slugged) after not doing any gens. Every 30 seconds it starts again..
That would stop games being held hostage by survivours.
It would give the Killer a free kill...though...so I don't know if this is the solition.
I personally feel and have seen killers find hiding survivors and end game but many people think it's not fair towards killer. I'm not against a change.
Comments
Also depending on how much no you'd gained at that point would effect how quickly you bled out.
so day 1 guy had 15,000no and 2nd guy had 8,000 the 2nd guy would bleed out quicker. That would make it fairer towards the person who did more to possibly get hatch...
No=BP (stupid spellcheck)