Mobile: Crashing leads to Depip

Hello,


I play DBD Mobile daily and my iphone downloaded the game fine. However, usually once a day or every other day, the game will suddenly crash typically when I'm running out the exit gate to escape or already have. Not only does this deprive me of any bloodpoints, perks and pipping I could have earned that game ... but I'll open the app back up to find out the crash DE-PIPPED me as if it was a DC penalty.

Please address and fix this. It is making it discouraging to play, especially when it happens after a long and successful match that I was proud to win. Thank you.

Tagged: Addressed

Comments

  • this happens to me too on mobile, even if i uninstall & reinstall the app or if i restart my phone .. you know how much progress i’ve made that’s gone now bc my game keeps crashing whenever i escape 😪