Zanshin Tactics on Hag?

I have been playing Hag lately and have been having a lot of fun with her. I have yet to get all perks on her, so far My must haves are: STBFL and a Nurses Calling. These two perks are amazing on her, I would like to try Monitor to have a smaller terror radius and Corrupt to give me more time setting up my traps. I was looking at the possible perks I can try on her and I asked myself, Is Zanshin Tactics possibly good on her? I would like to ask this if anybody has used it with success on Hag. It would let you use your traps to the best of their ability, no?

Comments

  • I would suggest Make your choice. Really good for leaving a trap at the hooked person, which is usually a known tactic but adds more pressure to the person saving. If they ever do trigger a trap, you can get a one hit down. Monitor is good as well as corrupt. I would try and stay away from perks that encourage chasing as you are not meant to chase as hag. Things like sloppy work well in keeping the survivor injured for longer and hence making your traps more lethal.

    Zanshin Tactics can help you to learn the tiles better, but like I said earlier, anything that encourages long chases is not the best with hag. Go for the injures, but your traps should be doing most of the work.

  • Zanshin is good for learning tiles, but that's it. Way more value of other perks.

  • Don't see how it could be good on her over other perks. You're not support to chase with her and rely on trap placement instead. Unless you're trying to learn tiles, there are more useful perks for her

  • Zanshin tactics is op and you will instantly 4k if u put it on any killer