Missing event cosmetic?

Hi, finally decided to make an account here after enjoying reading so many wonderful discussions. Unfortunately, the reason that actually spurred me into making an account is a bit more worrisome. I seem to be missing my Wolf Mask for Huntress.

So you see, after several weeks of procrastination I finally decided to get off my lazy bottom and wrap up some of the more pesky archive challenges before Pyramid Head dropped, namely, the Hundreds ones. Now, as a PS4 player I find playing Huntress a bit difficult, but I figured practice makes perfect, so I hopped on to equip her to the best of my ability and give it the ol' college try.

After doing so I decided to actually equip the Wolf Mask for the first time in a long, long time. It was a bit of a challenge to earn, and I don't often play Huntress, I figured I might as well use it while I can, but to my dismay, the mask was gone. I hurriedly checked for my other event cosmetics, and they all seem to be accounted for, EXCEPT the Wolf Mask.

I'm reasonably sure I still had it after the Deathslinger patch, as I'm pretty sure I saw it when I was leveling up Huntress a bit after the killers for Tome 3 got revealed. I also remember at one point having a duplicate Untamed Donkey Jacket, which seems to have been removed in the last patch or two. I was wondering if maybe when the duplicate jacket for rempved, my Wolf Mask also got removed? I don't know, just a theory.

Has anybody else encountered this problem recently? Is there anything I can do to get my missing cosmetic back?

Comments

  • Event cosmetics were returned to people that lost them. Unfortunately the devs... well let's just say aren't the most reliable! Many users still did not receive all of their cosmetics such as the one you mentioned.

    I'd say contact support - but knowing my experience with lost legacy cosmetics... I wouldn't bother. But you never know, I guess.

  • Hmm, yeah I was kinda afraid BHVR considered the matter of missing cosmetics "settled."

    I might wait for the upcoming patch to see if that adds it back in, probably a long shot but we'll see. If not I'll open a support ticket. This would probably be considered a bug, right? That seems to be the most fitting category from a cursory glance.

    If I was going to lose a cosmetic, the Wolf Mask is probably my least favorite of them, so silver linings. Unfortunately, it also is the only one with sentimental value, as I almost didn't unlock it, and only managed to do so with encouragement from my friend.


    EDIT: So yeah support said the issue is fixed and if I didn't get them it back it's because I never earned it. Cool, thanks.