map
disallowed deathslinger or huntress on the hospital map, no fair for them. I get 4 escape against a r1 deathslinger
disallowed deathslinger or huntress on the hospital map, no fair for them. I get 4 escape against a r1 deathslinger
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you one of the 4 survivors or the Deathslinger in this situation?
Anyway, Hillbilly and Oni also have potential weaknesses on Lerys.
That's the nature of in-door maps, I'm afraid.
Every window is a free shot for Deathslinger and Huntress, you just can't easily survey the area and get hits just cause there's nowhere to hide.
The hallways are even easier, forcing the survivor to move straight.
One-shot killers get free downs if the survivor corners themselves, and to no ones surprise, there are a ton of corners.