I don't like how it tells me I can pull down a pallet when I can't
It makes me feel cheated and lied to, and I don't see any purpose for that mechanic to actually be in the game.
It makes me feel cheated and lied to, and I don't see any purpose for that mechanic to actually be in the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This never occurs to me... what ping to you usually have?
I don't typically have that problem with pallets it's usually i throw them down and get hit by some phantom range on a lunge the killer does, But when i do that as killer and basically hit them through the pallet it doesn't register as a hit.
Sorry, I should’ve explained better. This only happens when the killer is body blocking. It happened while I was waiting for a pallet save specifically, and it gave me the prompt, so I waited until I was supposed to, and then nothing happened, and it was just incredibly disheartening.