The ptb
A couple of things
1. It may sound stupid to ask but I play on Xbox and just not long ago I started on pc as well. Am I allowed to tell my Xbox friends who the killer is after I look at the ptb as they have asked me to tell them I aren't sure if I would be banned or anything.
2. Also what time is the ptb suppose to be out tomorrow any ideas.
1. It may sound stupid to ask but I play on Xbox and just not long ago I started on pc as well. Am I allowed to tell my Xbox friends who the killer is after I look at the ptb as they have asked me to tell them I aren't sure if I would be banned or anything.
2. Also what time is the ptb suppose to be out tomorrow any ideas.
Comments
2. It's supposed to be 11am in Quebec, Canada. It depends on where you live.
3:00 pm uk time
they should 100% do a teaser or trailer before PTB release
PTB spoils everything
There's no secret policy about the PTB, all its content is public and you can tell and show everyone.