Playing Killer taught me how to use Dead Hard
As a Survivor, I always thought Dead Hard was an unreliable perk to avoid damage by predicting a swing.
But as a Killer, I learned that Dead Hard is actually a “get out of jail free” card, when you mess up a loop or get too greedy with a pallet.
Use Dead Hard to be greedy, fix your mistakes or chain loops you have no business chaining. It’s basically meant to tell the Killer “you outplayed me, but I don’t care”
Comments
Playing both sides is the only way to be reliably good at the game. More people should try to understand the other side
This ^
This kind of arguments can be concocted just about every decent perk in the game, regardless of side.
We get it, someone got you with DH. It's not the end of the world, you'll come back from it.
Actually, it's the opposite. Playing against good Survivors was a master-class in using Dead Hard. It totally helped me up my Survivor play