Been MIA, where's the road map?
I haven't been as active lately but I can't seem to find the road map. I'm guessing it hasn't been released yet but does anyone know when or what's going on? Thanks
I haven't been as active lately but I can't seem to find the road map. I'm guessing it hasn't been released yet but does anyone know when or what's going on? Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No pretty road map graphic like last year. But, on their last livestream, they announced cross-platform play, possible cross-platform accounts, a new matchmaking system that isn't a dumpster fire, some sort of new new prestige rewards, and upped server tick rate.
Thanks, any tentative windows on the server tick rate and Hit validation? I can't seem to find information about those two topics.
I'm pretty sure the road map consists of all cosmetics lol
Just the usual "we're working on it."