Advanced Darkness
There should be an offering more rare than the pink offerings. An offering that makes it EXTREMELY dark, kinda like the bug that happens on The Game every once in a while except not as bad. Or just make it to where it happens on all maps rarely, (All nights aren't the same brightness). It would be fun... at least in my opinion.
Comments
I assume You are a P3 Claudette main?
They need to bring back that offering,the maps are very bright
I would agree if this was an actual horror game. Where the survivors can´t hear the killer from far away. But for this NASCAR simulator? It´s already to dark on certain maps.
The old offerings made some matches simply impossible. 4x claudette with that offering and the killer can be lucky if he gets a single hook.
And don´t come me with "git gud", unless the devs release a killer who can also hide in the shadows and has no heartbeat.
You realize how much work it would require to readjust the lightning for all the maps in a way that doesn't look like crap? As much as I like the idea, it's not possible. It's more feasible to ask for a new ultra dark and spooky map.
If there was some kind of extreme darkness mod would be awesome if it was something like this: killer should be able to see better since it's used to the darkness, survivors barely see but the longer they stay in the darkness the better they can see, completing a generator would reset the darkness tolerance (lets call it like that) since would generate light. If killer hits the survivor, the survivor would instantly get the borrowed time screen, allowing the survivor to see clearly everything around.
Play Freddy and Haddonfield offering then run into a house.
No.
Lead me to the ever lasting D A R K N E S S
In case you couldn't tell by my name, I don't main Claudette. I got her to level 10 mostly to get her adept achievement. Don't always assume, it makes you look stupid when you're proven wrong.
We had that offering already ingame but it was removed due to balancing and light issues.
Since there are no graphic options and my monitor is quite dark naturally, I always had to DC when someone used those offerings back in the days. I am glad that they are gone now
Im a Quentin bae main ^^
Or maybe it could be a different game mode, like a hide and seek kind of thing. Instead of doing gens the survivors have to see how long they can survive for.