2 more hooks/chests offering type idea.
What id there were other offerings like this?
For Killer: 2 more totems (make is harder to find NOED..Ruin..etx..)
For Survivours: 2 more Gens (no more 3 gen lock!)
Anyone like these ideas? Or have other ideas for these types of (2 more) offerings?
Comments
Absolutely not.
As offerings both would be awfull. Also imagine if every survivor brings one of those.. 8 Gens more. The killer have no chance then.
The one with totems is also not that good for the game.
The gen one wouldnt stack.
even then it could be too strong. Also this would mess up the spawns. This could also goes into killer favour when the extra gens spawn close to another gen due to limitet maps, so 3 gen tactic would be even stronger.
I'd love both of these add-ons. Just have it so neither stack. The mist add-ons can be a benefit or detriment depending on the killer and I don't have an issue with that add-on. I'm all for more variety in games. I'm all for it.