Game won't fully open
Hey, so I keep trying to open dbd but everytime I get to the "Press space to enter" or whatever it says page, I get a notification saying that my steam is offline, and I won't be able to access all of the game. Then it shows me an exit button and nothing else I can do. I've tried to verify integrity of files. And I've made sure that I'm not offline and I have a perfectly stable internet connection. It has only occured recently and it won't stop.
So I am on PC, I've described it above, and it occurs everytime I try. It has started to occur after I started running it as administrator so that my frames would stop dying every time a skillcheck appears. But it doesn't occur while administrator mode is off.
Here's the log file.
DeadByDaylight.logI'm uncertain what to do.

Comments