A bad bug
In the new map I was running and glitched into a bush next to a gate and couldn't move but a shape knocked me and let me wiggle out and escape through the gate but it's still a bad bug
In the new map I was running and glitched into a bush next to a gate and couldn't move but a shape knocked me and let me wiggle out and escape through the gate but it's still a bad bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've done the same thing as killer, but in a wall.
Lol
meanwhile I was bugged after being unhooked in the killers face (literally) without BT, couldn’t move at all. But that killer killed me directly there after watching for a bit. And let the others escape.
Consider posting it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs or here if you are talking about the Silent Hill map: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/4-0-0-ptb-bug-reporting after making sure it isn't a duplicate.
See also: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/kb/articles/149-how-to-report-a-bug