Ok seriously what the F please help me!
@not_Queen
Where do I get my lost progress back?
Every single ######### time I try leveling my hag to p2 - 50 I go back to level 39!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@not_Queen
Where do I get my lost progress back?
Every single ######### time I try leveling my hag to p2 - 50 I go back to level 39!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You write an email to the support, it will take some time though^^
Could you provide me with a link?
I'd love that
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Many thanks!

You're awsome!
No problem
Such support, much love. That's what this community needs more of.
Well I just sent a report but I don't honestly think that anyone will care about it.
I asked for the bug to get fixed and 50.000 bps to get me up and going again.
Welp
It will take time. I got hit with a progression loss the first time i started playing this game. Took 3 months to get my bloodpoints refunded and back in action.
You're a lucky person you know...
I've sent this message to them once before asking for some bloodpoints.
But that's ages ago and right now I gotta farm up once again to get video freaking proof.
After I've gotten that I'll probaply have wasted around 500.000 bps just trying to get some goddamn proof.
For a 50.000 bps in return lmao.
But I can't ask for too much, if so the wouldn't trust me ;(
Have you played both of the tutorials yet?
Yes?
xD
Okay. I was gonna say each of the tutorials gives you 25,000 BP for completing them. That would be something to help you get a start back.
Oh yeah.
Definetly.
Sadly it wouldn't restore my lost bps tho! ;(
To restore you BP you gotta wait like the rest of us and stop crying about it. It sucks but I had to start over when i got hit progression loss. By the time I got feedback from the devs I already surpassed my progress and then some.
kk


Never cried though...
That's just an emoji.
Ace always smiles!