Moonwalking around bear traps?!

Ok so I’m at Gas Heaven. Meg is working in the garage. I come in, trap the door, and then proceed to break the pallet she threw behind the pickup. She runs over to the door, turns around, backs into the trap, and then safely swivels around it with her butt facing it the whole maneuver. I was flabbergasted! Can anyone explain how this worked?

Comments

  • That was either a really flashy dodge or a brand new technique. Did she just moonwalk over the trap?

  • @Exerlin said:

    That was either a really flashy dodge or a brand new technique. Did she just moonwalk over the trap?

    No, she backed up to it (which is weird by itself) and then scraped her face across the doorframe as her butt was over the middle part of the trap. It’s like this kept her character capsule of of the center of the doorframe or something.

  • It’s the same sort of face-swing they do when they’re spinning circles in front of a killer that they’re taunting.