Give the other girls their own animal hoodies, too!

Hello, everyone!

So, bunny Feng is widely adored and loved as far as cute outfit designs go. Both variations are comfy, practical, but fits Feng's bubbly personality perfectly. It's been on my mind a lot and I just had to get it out:

What if they released animal hoodies for ALL the original DBD females?

  • Feng: bunny
  • Claudette: frog (this concept was already drawn up by user Cerred: here)
  • Kate: horse (i'd imagine her outfit to be brown/tan shades with patch squares sewn onto the hoodie for that western look, brown denim skirt, taller cowgirl boots, tights. Like Feng, there are 2 variations: tan hoodie with the dark brown hair, then dark brown hoodie with her default hair color.)
  • Meg: cheetah (our sprint burst girl)
  • Yui: wolf
  • Nea: black cat (she's 100% a cat lady, look at her sweaters!)
  • Jane: Sheep/ram/goat (fits the Head On perk)
  • Zarina: fox

My guess is that licensed female won't be able to be included, seeing as they need to wear the outfits in their respective franchises, so I'd kill for the original girls to have an animal, too! As a Kate main, I think I'd cry if we got a cute mustang hoodie for her.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I’d personally prefer if they started giving the survivors decent clothes and calmed down on the cutie stuff, they’ve definitely added enough cute stuff for the community who likes that stuff, but unfortunately that’s all they’ve added, they should at least mix it up once in a while and release something that isn’t a tutu

    I honestly feel like they've been doing the more "punk" look for survivors lately than anything. Between Kate, Zarina, Nea and Claudette's contest outfit with the sporty, leather or shaved head look, I'd love to see more comfy-sweet outfits. But that's just me!