Gen Regression Haunted Ground
I think a Generator regressing Haunted Ground style hex-perk would be interesting.
Breaking the totem would cause all generators to explode for 20% and begin regressing. It would pair awesome with Ruin and actually make breaking totems risky. Being exposed for 60 seconds is much less punishing than regressing every generator by 20%
Comments
I like it, but id go 33%
It would have to be one totem, unlike haunted ground. Otherwise we would need 6 totems in the map and that would cause some problems.
That actually sounds like an awesome idea.
Would 2 totems really be that bad though? It's completely up to the survivors if they want to break it at all, or even when it does break. For this much control in the survivors hands I don't see 2 as an issue. Especially seeing as once they break one, they will know you have another. Heck we currently see most totems broken within seconds of the game starting in which you'd have received zero value out of it. For a perk to have that much control in the survivors hands entirely, it needs to be quite strong.
Currently most Hex perks are under powered imo. I think Haunted Ground should keep it's second totem after the first is broken for the same reasons I mentioned for this new perk.