Adding a Batman dlc

So I was thinking that it would be really cool if we had a killer like the riddler, two face, poison ivy, or cat woman [not joker because we already have clown] . The survivor could be someone maybe like Jim Gordon or Barbara? I think it would be really cool. Originally i thought that if this were to become a dlc the map would be Arkham asylum but then I remembered crotus penn and Lerys memorial. But other cool maps I think could be Wayne manor (because it’s huge and it would be the first map that is all in a house) or a small part of Gotham city? I just thought it would be kinda cool. Feel free to reply with thoughts 😀

Comments

  • Because the Batman franchise is so huge it might also be cool to add two killers a survivor and a map. Similar to the stranger things dlc but instead of two survivors two killers. There are so many other killers I think it would be cool to add two of them. Other killers could be penguin, ras ahl guul [forgive my spelling], mad hatter, clay face, and many others. Again just a thought

  • Also other killer ideas could be the scarecrow or killer croc, still just suggestions

  • well they wouldnt fit sadly, they arent horror icons. they are from a super hero universe in which it is brutal, yes but it still isnt horror

  • @Timtom24 said:

    well they wouldnt fit sadly, they arent horror icons. they are from a super hero universe in which it is brutal, yes but it still isnt horror

    I’d hate to agree to Timtom but he’s right about the DC universe not fitting in with this game but I did have the idea for Professor Pyg Being in the game due to being in the top five of the most insane characters in the DC universe.

  • @Timtom24 said:

    well they wouldnt fit sadly, they arent horror icons. they are from a super hero universe in which it is brutal, yes but it still isnt horror

    I feel like most Characters wouldn't work. That being said there is one that comes to mind though, Scarecrow. His whole thing is fear, harnessing fear to use it against you. I think he could make a decent killer idea and might fit.

    At least better than say Riddler or two face

  • @TwistedJoke65 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1333670#Comment_1333670

    I feel like most Characters wouldn't work. That being said there is one that comes to mind though, Scarecrow. His whole thing is fear, harnessing fear to use it against you. I think he could make a decent killer idea and might fit.

    At least better than say Riddler or two face

    thats true