[Bug]: Infinite Loop sound of the leatherface during the saw on the steve

Description: When i'm the "The Cannibal" killer, and i'm following this claudette, in this case the game the "steve" survivor stun me when i'm loading at the max on the saw, i can hear the infinite loop sound of the saw of this killer when i reloading the again the saw. (Video 1)

Step by Step:

1)I login into my account

2)I'm awaiting to loading the main menu of the game

3)And i click on the "Play as Killer"

4)The game is loading and i choose the "The Cannibal" killer, I click on the "Ready" button

5)I'm awaiting which the lobby is starting the match with 4 survivors and i click on the "Ready" button

6)The match is starting and the map is the

7)i'm following this claudette, in this case the game the "steve" survivor stun me when i'm loading at the max on the saw,

8)i can hear the infinite loop sound of the saw of this killer when i reloading the again the saw. (Video 1)


Platform: PC + Steam

Version game: 3.7.2

MAP: Family Residence - Yamaoka Estate

OS: WIndow Home 10

Processor: I7 9700k

Video card: RTX 2070 super

DxDialog:

DxDiag.txt


Video:

Video 1 => https://www.twitch.tv/videos/642012180?t=01h48m59s

Tagged: Pending

Comments