(canceled) 1v1 Chases Tournaments
Hello there, if you are interested in participating in 1v1 tournaments this is the right place for you. https://discord.gg/RYvVbT
Hello there, if you are interested in participating in 1v1 tournaments this is the right place for you. https://discord.gg/RYvVbT
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, wanna join but discord link is nit available anymore.
@anarchysmo https://discord.gg/KPajye
We havent done our first event yet, Im not sure when we will but yea thats the link
Hi, I wanna join too. But the link is gone. Can I get another one?
Link doesn't work, try giving your discord username or a different link please :) I would be interested in participating
@oeezyy @Norelz Hi guys, sorry about the link not working, here is my discord name. By the way, the owner never started the tournament so I will ask him if/when it may happen but wither way feel free to add me and I'll invite you to the server. Vernal_Tim#1448
my bad wrong post
Date and time?
this been canceled sorry guys