[Bug]: Freddy Flying after stun on the pallet

Description: When i'm The Nightmare with these perks called as "Enduring", "Brutal Strength" "hex: No one escapes Death" and "Thanatophobia" on the map "Rancid Abattoir" In this place i've hitted this survivor and she stun me with pallet, and i'm flying over the pallet (Video 1)

Step by Step:

1)I login into my account

2)I'm waiting which the game is loading

3)I click on the "Plays as killer"

4)I choose the "Nightmare" killer with these perks "Enduring", "Brutal Strength" "hex: No one escapes Death" and "Thanatophobia" and i click on the "Ready" button

5)I'm awaiting to start new match and i click on the "Ready" button to start the match

6)The match is starting, and the map is "Rancid Abattoir"

7) In this place i've hitted this survivor and she stun me with pallet, and i'm flying over the pallet (Video 1)


DXDialog:

DxDiag.txt

Platform: PC + Steam

How often does this occur: Random 50%

Version of the game: 3.7.2

Video:

Video 1 => https://clips.twitch.tv/BigSpeedyLionNomNom (Clip of the game)

Video 2 => https://www.twitch.tv/videos/642012180?t=01h19m49s (Entire match)


I hope which your dev fix this issue when the killer is flying over the pallet after a stun.

Tagged: Pending

Comments