Advice for Bullseye Challenge
Anyone got advice for how to do this challenge? I haven't played a lot of Huntress since I became a Pig main and have no way of knowing when a survivor is 15 meters away from me. Whenever I think I got it right, there's some random clutter in the way or it doesn't count. Been trying for 10 games now and I'm honestly begun to get pretty frustrated with this challenge.
Comments
You could always farm for it. My friends and I had a Huntress ask if she could hit us from that far away, so we just had a goofy match of lining up far away from each other and getting hit by her hatchets.
I'm also not super good at Huntress, but I'd say let the survivor get as much distance as possible during chase rather than staying on top, or even burn a corn map offering so there's more open space.
I think it's bugged, I just played 4 huntress games and definitely hit hatchets from more than 15 meters away, and I didn't get it after every game. It's pretty frustrating because I'm not good at huntress and I want to get it over with.