Can we get a killer that strings wire across doorways? Pleeeeease?!

I don’t really care how strong or weak he is. I just wanna see survivors flop flat on their faces and eat dirt as they try to run! 😏

Comments

  • @yobuddd said:

    I don’t really care how strong or weak he is. I just wanna see survivors flop flat on their faces and eat dirt as they try to run! 😏

    sounds cool although it would involve a new mechanic/status effect of somehow making a survivor prone but not down...

  • On the contrary, I think there should be a survivor item that allows you to string something across the doorway and trip the killer. Far more fun for me. 👍️

  • @LALYTHIA said:

    On the contrary, I think there should be a survivor item that allows you to string something across the doorway and trip the killer. Far more fun for me. 👍️

    Oooooooh! Now we’re talkin’!

  • @yobuddd said:

    I don’t really care how strong or weak he is. I just wanna see survivors flop flat on their faces and eat dirt as they try to run! 😏

    Add that power to trapper