How to resist Deathslinger's chain ?
Hello,
As a survivor, when i get chained by Deathslinger's gun, i get pull very fast to him.
How do i slow it ?
I tried to wiggle (ADADADAD), not working.
Hello,
As a survivor, when i get chained by Deathslinger's gun, i get pull very fast to him.
How do i slow it ?
I tried to wiggle (ADADADAD), not working.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wiggling does nothing. You want to go towards obstacles such that the chain has to go through them.
This doesn't actually slow down the pull, but it makes the chain break faster.
Thx for your replay.
I know i can go towards obstacles.
I just don't get why sometimes i get pull towards the killer very fast and sometimes very slow.
If you hold "S" you will pull a bit slower, but you had to try stuck yourself behind obstacles with "A/D"
Also, if the deathslinger hold "M2+S" will pull you faster than if he just hold "M2"
ADD-ons