Corn blindness

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX/REMOVE THE GOD DAMN CORN!!!

If you have bad eyesight like me, it's absolutely ######### to get a map like rotten fields. WELP!

Comments

  • I hate corn as much as you, sadly I seem to be a corn magnet

    381210_20200606150136_1.png

    I wish they would just add a mechanic that if you stamp on Corn it would stay down or something like that, it would make Corn Maps MUCH more bearable to play.

  • The corn exists exactly for that reason. Why should it be removed because you and some others have eye issues?

  • @BigBubs said:

    The corn exists exactly for that reason. Why should it be removed because you and some others have eye issues?

    Well, to make it more accessible for people of different variety.

  • @DelsKibara said:

    I hate corn as much as you, sadly I seem to be a corn magnet

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/SZF2HYJ80I33/381210-20200606150136-1.png

    I wish they would just add a mechanic that if you stamp on Corn it would stay down or something like that, it would make Corn Maps MUCH more bearable to play.

    Yeah, that would be a nice feature actually. I get a terrible headache when I'm trying to discern details in the corn. I'm just gonna throw all corn map games from now on.

  • @BigBubs said:

    The corn exists exactly for that reason. Why should it be removed because you and some others have eye issues?

    The corn is fine on most maps, because the corn exist as a LOS blocker on specific spots.

    Rotten Fields is a one trick pony. You either have the ability to track in corn or you're screwed the whole map over.

  • @BigBubs said:

    The corn exists exactly for that reason. Why should it be removed because you and some others have eye issues?

    A full map with only killer LoS blockers is maybe a bit broken. Just a lil bit.

    Anyway, i throw in the infamous petition "Burn the corn!" from Sir @GrootDude again.