Blood points
I used shards to buy a perk I already own from the store so if could get me the 150,000 blood points and it took my shards but never gave me my blood points. This was about 4 days ago. My psn is its_rachel89
Tagged:
Pending
I used shards to buy a perk I already own from the store so if could get me the 150,000 blood points and it took my shards but never gave me my blood points. This was about 4 days ago. My psn is its_rachel89
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep, had the same thing happen to me except I lost 4k Iri Shards and 300k BP was not received. This happened when I bought them in a custom lobby and still haven’t received any feedback. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!