Survivor Stuck inside Hooked Survivor

WHAT To Do to cause the glitch(As far as i can tell)

Step 1 : Queue into public match as spirit

Step 2 : Put a player into the dying state in the same position as they got off the hook

Step 3 : Hook another survivor on top of them, without them moving

Step 4 : The Survivor below is now stuck, and the survivor on top can't be unhooked

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • I played spirit, the Hooked survivor is Kate and the Survivor below her is Ace
  • I don't think perks affected this but just incase, My perks are seen in the video below, and Ace ran adrenaline which is what put him in the inured state from the dying state.
  • Springwood, I'm not sure which one but the video shows it.
  • This is the first time I have encountered this issue.
  • I unfortunately don't have the map seed.

Video

https://twitter.com/i/status/1269259904709263362

Tagged: Pending

Comments