I need help
What can you do if you’re game is all glitchy?. I was going up against the cannibal while it was glitchy then my internet went out now I have a penalty.
What can you do if you’re game is all glitchy?. I was going up against the cannibal while it was glitchy then my internet went out now I have a penalty.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If your internet went out, that was probably the reason for it. I've had it happen to me before as well. What I did is eat the penalty (it took longer for my internet to reboot than the penalty lasted), and then get into another match. If you're still having issues, I would call it a day and maybe contact your internet provider to see if they have any known outages in the area that could be affecting you!
It’s fine now it’s rare for mine to go out.
many times if your isp/network is about to dropyou will see many lag spikes and then the final drop. don't worry about the penalty just wait it out. if you are having network issues I would recommend NOT playing till the network is stable to avoid long penalties. Best of luck!